After hormonal changes, pregnancies, menopause and the natural ageing process of your body, your gynaecological functions begin to deteriorate. In other words, your intimate area does not work as efficiently as it used to. You may also start experiencing dryness, lack of elasticity and loss of firmness in your vaginal area.
At Gerka Clinic, we have the most advanced gynaecological solutions and a team that wants to help. We offer gynaecological consultations with Dr Eliana Castaneda; a specialist in fertility, pelvic floors and cosmetic, regenerative & general gynaecology.
Our most popular gynaecological treatments include:
- CO2 Laser Therapy – The CO2 laser can be used to treat a variety of aesthetic and gynaecological conditions. In gynaecology it can be used to treat conditions such as incontinence, vaginal dryness and vaginal laxity.
- Intimate Bleaching – We use HAPPY intim® Peels to hide the effects of dry or damaged skin and other blemishes such as birth marks. The procedure can also lead to an improvement in your sexual health and vitality. It is normally combined with a lightning cream that you apply at home in-between treatments.
- O-Shot – This is a type of PRP injection that can be used to treat stress incontinence, increase sensitivity, improve vaginal lubrication and improve your general sexual health. The O-Shot works by injecting a small shot of platelet-rich plasma into the area around the clitoris. We use the Regen PRP kit to perform the treatment.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Injections – Vaginal rejuvenation injections work by injecting a small amount of hyaluronic acid into your intimate area. This process can leave it feeling younger, fresher and more vibrant. It can also lead to improvements in your sex life.
- Vaginal Tightening – The BTL Exilis Ultra 360 works by gently heating your intimate area to increase the blood supply to that region. This in turn stimulates the production of collagen, an essential protein that keeps your skin smooth, firm and tight. This leaves your intimate area feeling fresher, younger and rejuvenated.
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Urinary incontinence
- General gynaecology service
- Ovarian cysts
- Sexual reproductive health
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Menstrual dysfunction
- Abnormal/heavy bleeding
- IUD insertion
- Pelvic pain
The cost of a gynaecological consultation with us is €180. The cost of a repeat prescription from a prior consultation is €50.